Wednesday, May 6, 2009

OK here it comes.......



While I do feel bad for the fans in Dallas, I don't think it is quite over yet. While trailing in the series 0-2 to the Nuggets, the Mavs have a lot to look forward too. They come home to play Denver for 2 games. I do not expect Dallas to go down quietly in these 2 games, but I do expect Denver to win one of them, eventually winning the series at home. Sorry Mavs, you ran into a team who wanted it more.


Back to the Rockets and Lakers. The Rockets move on to play the Lakers in LA again on Wednesday night. I think the Rockets caught the Kobe's off guard monday night, and have a much tougher test ahead of them. I still believe this is going to be a tough and physical match up for both teams, but the Rockets need Yao to stay healthy, or else we have no one that can match up against the 2-headed monster of Gasol and Bynum. Go Rockets!!!!


Yes, I am about to talk about American Idol.

I hate Adam Lambert, I think Danny sounds the same, and I think Allison is annoying. I want Kris to win the whole thing, but still think Anoop had better vocals than the first 3 I named. Adam sucks. He whines and makes noises that only cats in heat make. And the judges praise him, and the little girls love him not realizing he "bats for the other team". I think his voice is annoying and he is over the top. I hope he gets voted off. We will see tonight.

That's it for now, I will post after the Rockets game, and might have time to watch the Results show.

Joey

2 comments:

  1. I wanted an Allison / Danny finale. :( Pooh. Next best thing, Kris/ Danny. God help us if we have to see Adam and his eyeliner for 2 straight hours in the finale. I might vomit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Adam definitely sucks.

    but, not vocally. he's insanely good. kris has more potential commercially tho.

    ReplyDelete