Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's been a long time, shouldn've left you.....

....without a dope blog read to, read to re read to. Aww the good ole days when rap was good.

I don't know if you can read the fortune I received here on the left, but it reads" Share your insights with close friends for rewards this week". So to everyone reading this, PAY UP!!

Ok, so the Mavs won a game, at home, by two. They are not about to go into Denver and beat the Nuggets at home for game 5. Sorry, just not going to happen.

As for the Rockets, who knows what is going to happen. After losing Yao to a broken foot, Houston's chances seemed slim to known, but they pulled out a big win against L.A. at home. Tonight they play in L.A. for game 5. Hopefully the newly crowned King of Houston, Aaron Brooks can lead Houston to another road win.

So I have gonna a little vintage the past few nights. I went out and bought a Calvin and Hobbes book. If you haven't read any of this comic strip, please do. It is freakin hilarious. I also downloaded Lemonade Tycoon on my iPhone. It was a free App so I went ahead and downloaded it, it consumes about 30% of my time now. A while back, I downloaded the old school Oregon Trail game that was on the computers we used to play on at elementary school. If you want to get directions on how to download it, click here and read "Escapements" post down at the bottom.
I was also in a mood to listen to a little Mr. Pookie and Mr. Lucci last night. They were bug with my group of friends because we grew up right next door to these guys (yeah, we were gangster). Some of those songs bring back memories. It is always good to take a trip down memory lane, next week, I will blog about how I T.P.'d someones house, just for ole times sake.

OK so now I am going to talk a little bit about Hockey. There, I did it.

Alright. I will probably get back on tonight after Orlando and the Rockets win, as well as my Astros.

And congratulations to Stacy, who is graduating college this Saturday. I am very proud of her, and can't wait to do the same thing in August. Congrats Stacy!

Joey

2 comments:

  1. The Bible SPECIFICALLY states that fortune cookies are witchcraft. WITCHCRAFT JOEY. I thought you were a Christian, not a witch, what has this blog done to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You thought wrong my friend, you thought wrong......

    ReplyDelete