Thursday, May 7, 2009

Let's Vent!!!!




Ok, so I am not going to talk about how much I love the new Coors Light vented cans, I honestly can't tell the difference. It seems that all beer companies think they can't make their product any better or differentiate any more, so they find other ways to sell to the customers (Blue mountains, vented cans, funny commercials, etc.). But that is not what I am here to talk about.





I am really here to talk about Rockets/Lakers part Deaux.


Ridiculous. Childish. Whatever you want to call it, L.A. was acting like a bunch of spoiled brats. Odom was all over Scola the whole night, and then what Fisher did? Make sure and watch the video here. It's almost as if Fisher and Bryant were having nationalized tryouts for the L.A. football team that doesn't even exist!!





Even Luke Walton tried getting into the mix. But when it was all said and done, Fisher was thrown out (and eventually suspended for a game), rightfully so. Then, along comes spoiled step child Kobe Bryant. He through an unnecessary elbow at Ron Artest (seen here, but the video is quick, watch around the 4 second mark). Kobe was not suspended.





Favre is staying retired, I guess he reads my blog......








So, as some of you know, Allison was voted off American Idol. I thought the female fans would vote to keep her in, but I guess their love is too strong for the 3 remaining guys.



Picture above is the Jolokia pepper, named by Guinness (Records, not beer) as the hottest pepper in the world. I am a huge fan of trying spicy foods, but I am still looking for the spiciest in the DFW metroplex. The spiciest I have found is the Atomic Wings at Wingstop. They are really good and have quite the kick to them, but I am still looking to be knocked off my feet. I am willing to try anything, so please make recommendations. The only thing I will not try at this time is curry because I think it smells like crap. But I will make anyone reading this a challenge:

1) You choose the place and the dish.

2) Attend the restaurant with me

3) If i can not finish the dish, I will by both of our lunches (or dinners)

4) If I can, you have to pay for your own mean.

Let me know, like I said though, no curry. I am interested in finding something to challenge my taste buds.

Thank you for reading.

Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment