Monday, May 18, 2009

Dedication......

The guys name in the middle is Robert Kraft, but many know him as "The Raven". This man is over 50 years old and has reached his goal, and he is still going. His goal: to run over 100k miles in his lifetime. Yes, one hundred THOUSAND miles!! Ridiculous. Watch the story by clicking on the link above. This guy has run 8 miles every day for the past x number of years. I can't even keep up with my Word of the Day tear away calender. I get it on Christmas and end up getting to about January 27th. Inspiring.






I finally went and saw Star Trek, and it was freaking amazing!! Although I am not a huge Trekkie, I would definitely go see it again in the theatres, which I never do for movies. Big props to J.J. Abrams for putting that all together and making it believable (I now know what a planet imploding looks like). The story line is easy to follow (could have done it without the whole time travel thing). The casting was perfect, even though I was skeptical to see Harold from "Harold and Kumar" in there.





Well, the Rockets lost in Game 7 to the Lakers. It was fun while it lasted. I predict it will be the Nuggets and the Cavs in the Finals, with the Cavs winning in 5.




Stacy's graduation was this weekend, and I was proud to see her walk across the stage. I am excited to see where her path leads her now. I guess we will just have to see!! Graduating college, now that is Dedication!

2 comments:

  1. 1. That guy is insane, he should be stopped.
    2. Star Trek is sick, and harold is awesome, SHUT UP!!!
    3. Rox didnt stand a chance with half a team.

    btw i just got you rooster127.com. i get free domains every once and a while using my works godaddy account. enjoy holmes

    ReplyDelete